The third issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” has been published
“OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” is a scientific peer-reviewed journal registered in the Republic of Lithuania. The journal publishes research in economics and related disciplines.
The third issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” includes the following articles:
- Siarhei Lukin. Gift, donation, tax: Christian teaching and historical forms;
- Konstantin Golubev. Social and economic aspects of society development in encyclicals of the Roman Catholic Church after the collapse of the socialist system;
- Galina Turban. Structural transformation as a development factor of social market economy;
- Halina Maiseiczyk, Timur Faradjov. Financial and technological sovereignty as a development principle for a global social market economy paradigm;
- Volha Audzei, Yuliya Chaikouskaya. Belarusian economy: reality and prospects;
- Alexandr Dubyanskiy. Formation of an effective monetary system in Russia: historical examples and possibilities of its organisation;
- Olga Kanaeva. 60 years of debate on corporate social responsibility: main trends and results.
Online version of the third issue is available for free download on the website of the journal.