The Sixth Issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” has been Published
“OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” is a scientific peer-reviewed journal registered in the Republic of Lithuania. The journal publishes research in economics and related disciplines.
The sixth issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” includes the following articles:
- Elżbieta Mączyńska, Piotr Pysz. “The social market economy and its contemporary relevance”;
- Piotr Liameschanka. “The concept of ideology in the economy: Historical theoretical context”;
- Alexander Kanaev, Olga Kanaeva. “Sustainable Banking: AD OVO”;
- Siarhei Lukin. “Key aspects of contemporary christian understanding of social protection and social responsibility”;
- Konstantin Golubev. “Positioning of the integral ecology idea in socio-economic teaching of Pope Francis”;
- Galina Turban. “International transportation and freedom of “European Union – Eurasian economic union – China” transit”;
- Volha Audzei, Yuliya Chaikouskaya. “Export risk minimisation by means of insurance in belarusian export incentives”.
Online version of the sixth issue is available for free download on the website of the journal.