The seventh Issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” has been published
“OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” is a scientific peer-reviewed journal registered in the Republic of Lithuania. The journal publishes research in economics and related disciplines.
The seventh issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” includes the following articles:
- Michael Naughton “The corporation as a community of work: understanding the firm within the Catholic Social Tradition”;
- Alexander Dubyanskiy “Social ideas and activities of Thomas More”;
- Galina Turban “Development of international service trade as a factor of economic growth of countries”;
- Irina Shaniukevich, Viktor Shaniukevich “Development of housing leasing in the Republic of Belarus”;
- Konstantin Belousov “Institutionalization of social business responsibility in social market economy”;
- Svetlana Pavlovskaya “Some approaches to the study of trade integration within the Eurasian Economic Union”.
Online version of the seventh issue is available for free download on the website of the journal.