The second issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” has been published
“OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” is a scientific peer-reviewed journal registered in the Republic of Lithuania. The journal publishes research in economics and related disciplines.
The focus areas of the journal are the history and theory of the concept of ordoliberalism and the social market economy, the Christian social and economic thought, the modern economic development of countries of Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, the theory and practice of corporate social responsibility and social entrepreneurship.
The journal is published twice a year. Articles for publication are accepted in English and Russian.
The journal was founded in 2014 and is published by the European Research Association “Oikonomos” (Vilnius, Lithuania).
The second issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” includes the following articles:
- Volha Audei, Yuliya Chaikouskaya. Theoretical bases of formation of social market economy in the national economy of Belarus;
- Maczynska Elzbieta, Pysz Piotr. Classical liberalism, neoliberalism, and ordoliberalism;
- Sergey Lukin. Work in the Christian doctrine;
- Konstantin Golubev. Social and economic aspects of society development in encyclicals of the Roman-Catholic church in the 20th century prior to decay of the socialist system;
- Tatiana Tarasevich, Larisa Martynova. Socio-demographic processes: axiological assessment of the causes of depopulation and problems of formation of social market economy
Online version of the second issue is available for free download on the website of the journal.