The Fourth Issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” has been Published
The issue is a special edition following the conference “Society and Christianity” held in Minsk in January 2016.
The fourth issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” includes the following articles:
- Andrei Danilov. Economic activity and religious factor
- Konstantin Golubev. Questions of society development in Encyclicals of Pope John Paul II
- Giorgi Shikhashvili. The place of the Church in the structure of society from the perspective of the three-sector nature of the national economy
- Nikoloz Chikhladze, Akaki Bakuradze. The question of the Orthodox and economic comprehension of marriage and divorce
- Viktor Ryazanov. Prospects and limitations of the economic growth in Russia
- Petr Lemeshchenko. Historical trend and current limitations of institutional dynamics
- Volha Audzei, Yuliya Chaikouskaya. Formation of economic culture in contexts of innovative development
- Vadim Dudkin. The concept of social responsibility within Catholic social teaching
- Dmitry Runtso. Management and culture of enterprise in the information society
- Anatoliy Konopatski. Methods and main areas of missionary work of Roman Catholic Church on the Internet through the example of Caritas Internationalis
- Ilya Kolyadko. Orthodoxy in the world of culture: beyond modernity
Online version of the fourth issue is available for free download on the website of the journal.