The eighth Issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” has been published
“OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” is a scientific peer-reviewed journal registered in the Republic of Lithuania. The journal publishes research in economics and related disciplines.
The eighth issue of “OIKONOMOS: Journal of Social Market Economy” includes the following articles:
- Piotr Pysz, Anna Jurczuk, Michał Moszyński «Economics and History: Synthesis, Disintegration and Reintegration»;
- Viktor Ryazanov «Interest-free economy and socialisation of market economy: Keynes and Gesell»;
- Siarhei Lukin, Konstantin Golubev «Biblical and patristic foundations of understanding of social protection and social responsibility»;
- Vera Ozhigina «Economic cooperation of the Republic of Belarus with countries of the East African Community»;
- Yuliya Shavruk «Development of the export potential of the Republic of Belarus in the world market of services»;
- Nodar Grdzelishvili «Religious tourism as the most important factor in settlement and resolution of conflicts (Georgia – Abkhazia);
- Galina Turban, Go Shuhun «Non-tariff measures in regulation of foreign trade»;
- Yuliya Chaikouskaya «Formation of the export policy of the state in the development of contemporary China».
Online version of the eighth issue is available for free download on the website of the journal.